mop
Your Shoes Please!
DashboardFollow


July 7, 2011 | 0 comment(s)
you know sometimes i think i don't need a blog for now cause i have my twitter. but damn it, this blog is 5 years old. Nah i think i lost the count. I guess i'm done, i'm keeping this blog for the sake of the memories and gonna update it more often.

I wish mom won't set her lazy ass on the day we're going for get away. Please god, I need a get away soon. Ramadhan month is drawing near and I can't wait as its a new thing for me with boyfriend along and a new house with a complete family :) Bought the costume already for Hari Raya and I'm gonna get heels or wedges and a bag from Charles and Keith a not forgetting a similar costume with boyfriend. Insyallah till the day has come, we're still together. haha.

School's starting soon. How i miss my mates. Especially, the teachers that taught us. Miss you all xx




Older Post . Newer Post